Commissioning of Ultra indoor/outdoor BTS:
Commissioning is process of making a BTS ready for operational use.
There are three steps for commissioning Nokia BTS:
BTS Commissioning Procedure:
Note : Check Out Polarities of D.C.(-48 v) Power supply at BothÂ End using Digital Millimeter before feeding power to BTS.
1.Kindly connect the LMP port of BTS to Serial Port of Laptop. (DB 9 connector is use for connecting BTS.)
2.Open Nokia BTS Manager.
You can also launch as Start -> Nokia Application -> Nokia BTS Manager
3) Go to Tools and click on Launch HW Configuration.
4) Go to Configuration and Click on Wizard, than click on Next button.
5) Kindly select Appropriate Sector Configuration as well asÂ Common Network type (Frequency Band), than click on Next Button.
6) Kindly Reach to Finish Button.
7) Kindly Add Power Supply by Right click of Mouse pointer. Now fill the Type and Name of the unit as below.
Note: One Power supply Card can support Six TRX. If we haveÂ more than Six TRX, than we have to add one more power supply by follow
8) Kindly Add Dual Base Band by Right click of Mouse pointer.Now Fill the Type and Name of the unit as below.
9) 1 BB2F card can support 2 TRX. Position of BB2F card has to be maintained as below
No.1 BB2F card will support TRX1,TRX2
No.2 BB2F card will support TRX3,TRX4 so on.
10)Kindly Add Transmission by Right click of Mouse pointer.Now Fill the Type and Name of the unit as below.
12) Now click on Passive units and fill data of Serial number and Product ID of Highlighted units only.
13) Now Click on BTS as shown below, and Send information by click on send BTS config. As well as Send BTS passive config.
14) Now kindly click on Differences button to see differences as below.
ForÂ more informationÂ aboutÂ 2G BTS ,3G BTS , NSN Flexi BTS , click URL ;