RBS 6000 Family is a multi standard system and it supports GSM (2G),WCDMA(3G)and LTE(4G) Technologies.
1) Multi Standard Radios can support more than one technology.
2) It is designed to support low heat consumption and emission of lesser heat.
3) A high degree of integration and multi standard radio units allow to expand capacity in each technology.
4) RBS 6000 Equipments requires less space.
RBS 6000 Family
There are four versions available in the market, these
Ways of Installation
Installation on Floor
Installation on existing cabinet
Main Features of RBS 6101
1) It supports GSM, WCDMA, and LTE.
2) It is a complete RBS that supports transmissionÂ equipment and internal battery backup.
3)It can be configured with up to six Radio Units (RU) and up to four Digital Units (DU)
4) It has the following power supply alternatives:
100â€“250 V AC(2)
48 V DC (two-wire)
5)It supports 2 to 4 U transmission spaces depending on if the RBS has internal batteries.
6) It supports external alarms.
Figure ofÂ BTS 6601 and BTS 6101
Figure ofÂ BTS 6202 and BTS 6201
Optional model is Mast Mounted UnitÂ 1) Normally it is placed near to the antenna: Tower Mounted Amplifier (TMA)-Antenna System Controller (ASC)-Remote Electrical Tilt Unit (RETU)-RET Interface Unit(RIU)
2)The Tower Mounted Amplifier and the Antenna System Controller are uplink amplifiers and increase the RX sensitivity.
3) The RETU enables remote tilt of the antenna system. An ASC or an RIU is required to enable the RBS toÂ communicate with the RETU
ForÂ more informationÂ about Ericsson Â 2G BTS ,3G BTSÂ ; click URL